We’re hiring a Project Manager! (full-time)
What’s our story?
We don’t always do what our clients want us to do.
We do what they need us to do.
The Tomorrow Lab is an award-winning, full-service digital agency. We make websites, design creative campaigns and build marketing strategies that make a meaningful difference to the things our clients care about.
We collaborate with ambitious brands and organisations to bring innovative, agile ideas to the table and then we bring those ideas to life. Our eclectic portfolio of past and present clients includes: Electric Ireland, Expedia, Danone, Corona, [yellow tail] and Bombardier.
If we had to sum up the Tomorrow Lab in a sentence? We’re a team of talented people who are really good at finding creative (sometimes unconventional!) solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Why we’re unique
Our investment in people goes beyond our team – we care about our clients too. Building strong relationships and establishing trust is just as important to us as delivering quality work.
Internally, we recognise it’s our talented team that makes our agency exceptional. We work collaboratively, we encourage, we nurture and inspire each other. We’re not afraid to challenge each other either!
We like to challenge our clients too – we feel confident in pushing them to believe in their own potential and trust our ability to go above and beyond to deliver the best results.
What’s the job?
Job Title: Project Manager (FULL-TIME)
Job Reference: TTL/PM/0919
Salary: Negotiable, (DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE)
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 17 October 2019
- As Project Manager you’ll be managing the efficient kick-off and delivery of client projects to schedule, quality and within budget.
- You’ll ensure that client requirements and inputs are gathered, interpreted, and communicated effectively to build a shared big-picture understanding of projects across relevant teams.
- You will be able to prioritise and action project work in line with our business priorities and maintain clear communication when it comes to project status, risks and issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- We’re looking for someone with a strong commercial awareness, meticulous attention to detail and proactive attitude who is willing to actively contribute and make suggestions for continual process improvement. Can you ensure The Tomorrow Lab is a well-oiled project delivery machine?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Project Management role
- You have managed the delivery of complex digital/technical projects in a high-pressure environment within tight deadlines
- You have delivered multiple projects simultaneously to schedule, quality and budget
- You have managed multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have experience in process improvement and change management
- You have worked directly with clients to deliver client projects in a customer-focused environment
- You have a working knowledge of the concepts, tools and principles of digital product / web development
- You have a working knowledge of project management methodologies, frameworks and processes used in the design and development of digital products
- You understand the detail of digital/technical project implementation
- You have the ability to think creatively to arrive at workable solutions under pressure and to multi-task
- You are collaborative with excellent relationship building skills
- You have strong communication skills at all levels, both internal and external
- You have excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills
- You have a strong commercial awareness
You have formal project management training and/or 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
Why you should work here!
We work incredibly hard and take pride in everything we do. From a small brochure site, to a large-scale multi-channel campaign, we celebrate our successes and take the time to acknowledge our teammates for the part they’ve played.
We’re proud to be home to a bunch of incredibly talented experts in their respective fields. From internal training, to departmental showcases, we provide opportunities to ensure you learn something new from your co-workers every day.
What we offer
Besides the agency clichés of a fridge full of beer and the occasional slice of pizza, we also offer the following practical perks:
- A competitive salary
- You’ll work a 40-hour week
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- Attendance at top web conferences
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Westfield Health Corporate Cash Plan
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored nights out
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
Applying for the Role
If this sounds like it’s for you, please get in touch by sending your up-to-date CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org your qualifications, experience and fit for this role.
On receipt of your application, we will forward a separate
· Person Specification Form to be completed outlining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the role. (This is a key part of the shortlisting process and Curriculum Vitae will not be considered without this component completed).
· Equality Monitoring Form which must then be completed and returned before your application will be accepted.
For shortlisting we will initially apply essential criteria to applications but reserve the right to apply the desired criteria if we have a high number of applicants.
Please note; applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Closing Date: Thursday 17 October 2019 @ 12noon