We’re hiring a Project Manager! (full-time)
What’s our story?
We don’t always do what our clients want us to do.
We do what they need us to do.
The Tomorrow Lab is an award-winning, full-service digital agency. We make websites, design creative campaigns and build marketing strategies that make a meaningful difference to the things our clients care about.
We collaborate with ambitious brands and organisations to bring innovative, agile ideas to the table and then we bring those ideas to life. Our eclectic portfolio of past and present clients includes: Electric Ireland, Expedia, Danone, Corona, [yellow tail] and Bombardier.
We’re a team of talented people who are really good at finding creative (sometimes unconventional!) solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Why we’re unique
Our investment in people goes beyond our team – we care about our clients too. Building strong relationships and establishing trust is just as important to us as delivering quality work.
Internally, we recognise it’s our talented team that makes our agency exceptional. We work collaboratively, we encourage, we nurture and inspire each other. We’re not afraid to challenge each other either!
We like to challenge our clients too – we feel confident in pushing them to believe in their own potential and trust our ability to go above and beyond to deliver the best results.
What’s the job?
Job Title: Project Manager (FULL-TIME)
Job Reference: TTL/PMR/1118
Salary: £28-35K (DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE)
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 17 December 2018
- As Project Manager you’ll be managing the efficient kick-off and delivery of client projects to schedule, quality and within budget.
- You’ll ensure that client requirements and inputs are gathered, interpreted, and communicated effectively to build a shared big-picture understanding of projects across relevant teams.
- You will be able to prioritise and action project work in line with our business priorities and maintain clear communication when it comes to project status, risks and issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- We’re looking for someone with a strong commercial awareness, meticulous attention to detail and proactive attitude who is willing to actively contribute and make suggestions for continual process improvement. Can you ensure The Tomorrow Lab is a well-oiled project delivery machine?
- You have worked cross-functionally with design, development and digital teams to deliver client projects
- You have managed the delivery of complex digital/technical projects in a high-pressure environment within tight deadlines
- You have delivered multiple projects simultaneously to schedule, quality and budget
- You have managed multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have experience in process improvement and change management
- You have a strong commercial awareness
- You have knowledge of the concepts, tools and principles of digital product / web development
- You have a knowledge of project management methodologies, frameworks and processes used in the design and development of digital products
- You understand the detail of digital/technical project implementation
- You have the ability to think creatively to arrive at workable solutions under pressure and to multi-task
- You are collaborative with excellent relationship building skills
- You have strong communication skills at all levels, both internal and external
- You have excellent prioritisation and decision-making skills
You have formal project management training and/or 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
Why you should work here!
We work incredibly hard and take pride in everything we do. From a small brochure site, to a large-scale multi-channel campaign, we celebrate our successes and take the time to acknowledge our teammates for the part they’ve played.
We like to have fun (despite some unnamed individuals’ appalling dad jokes), support each other and ensure that you look forward to coming in to work every morning.
We’re proud to be home to a bunch of incredibly talented experts in their respective fields. From internal training, to departmental showcases, we provide opportunities to ensure you learn something new from your co-workers every day.
What we offer
Besides the agency clichés of a fridge full of beer and the occasional slice of pizza, we also offer the following practical perks:
- A competitive salary
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- Attendance at top web conferences
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored nights out
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
What we’d like to see…
If this sounds like a great fit, then please get in touch by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A short cover note outlining why you feel you meet the essential and desirable criteria.
2. An up to date CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
We will initially apply the above essential criteria to applications but may look to the above desired criteria if we have a high number of applicants.
On receipt of your application, we will forward a separate Equality Monitoring Form which
must be completed and returned before your application will be accepted.
Please note; Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.