We’re hiring a PPC Executive! (full-time)
What’s our story?
We don’t always do what our clients want us to do.
We do what they need us to do.
The Tomorrow Lab is an award-winning, full-service digital agency. We make websites, design creative campaigns and build marketing strategies that make a meaningful difference to the things our clients care about.
We collaborate with ambitious brands and organisations to bring innovative, agile ideas to the table and then we bring those ideas to life. Our eclectic portfolio of past and present clients includes: Electric Ireland, Expedia, Danone, Corona, [yellow tail] and Bombardier.
We’re a team of talented people who are really good at finding creative (sometimes unconventional!) solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Why we’re unique
Our investment in people goes beyond our team – we care about our clients too. Building strong relationships and establishing trust is just as important to us as delivering quality work.
Internally, we recognise it’s our talented team that makes our agency exceptional. We like our people to be freethinking, to get involved and to take responsibility for creating extraordinary work for clients. We work collaboratively, we encourage, we nurture and inspire each other. We’re not afraid to challenge each other either!
We like to challenge our clients too – we feel confident in pushing them to believe in their own potential and trust our ability to go above and beyond to deliver the best results.
What’s the job?
Job Title: PPC Executive (FULL-TIME)
Job Reference: TTL/PPC/1118
Salary: £22-28K (DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE)
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 17 December 2018
- As PPC Executive you’ll be working alongside our Paid Search Specialist and the rest of our super talented digital team to build, execute and optimise effective pay per click advertising campaigns for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
You’ll be comfortable building and reporting on client campaigns across platforms including Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You’ll have strong analytical capabilities, a meticulous attention to detail, a strong commercial awareness and enjoy problem solving to deliver the best performing campaigns. You will also demonstrate a genuine passion for all things PPC – staying on top of the latest trends and product developments and share insights with your team members.
- Our portfolio of clients is extensive and diverse, so you’ll be self-motivated and confident delivering campaigns across a range of industries. You’ll also be the epitome of a team player, with an ability to collaborate with digital, design and development teams to deliver on our promises to clients. Can you help the Tomorrow Lab to go above and beyond for our clients?
- You have experience using Google Ads, Google Merchant Center and Facebook Ads Manager
- You have experience working on bid and ad copy strategy, keyword selection, and optimisation
- You can demonstrate relevant commercial experience that showcases your customer-centric focus
- You are a proven excellent collaborator with external and internal stakeholders
- You have experience prioritising workloads and working to tight deadlines
- You have a strong analytical understanding backed up by Excel and Google Analytics skills
- You have excellent and adaptable communication skills
- You are confident contributing to client meetings, tenders and pitches
- You can work autonomously, in an organised manner
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects
- You have 2 + years’ experience in a relevant role
- You have Google Ads certifications
Why you should work here!
- We work incredibly hard and take pride in everything we do. From a small brochure site, to a large-scale multi-channel campaign, we celebrate our successes and take the time to acknowledge our teammates for the part they’ve played.
- Your hard work and commitment to helping us be the best agency we can be is rewarded with a relaxed and flexible working environment. We like to have fun (despite some unnamed individuals’ appalling dad jokes), support each other and ensure that you look forward to coming in to work every morning.
- We’re proud to be home to a bunch of incredibly talented experts in their respective fields. From internal training, to departmental showcases, we provide opportunities to ensure you learn something new from your co-workers every day.
What we offer
Besides the agency clichés of a fridge full of beer and the occasional slice of pizza, we also offer the following practical perks:
- A competitive salary
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- Attendance at top web conferences
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored nights out
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
What we’d like to see…
If this sounds like a great fit, then please get in touch by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cover letter outlining why you feel you meet the essential and desirable criteria.
2. An up to date CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
We will initially apply the above essential criteria to applications but may look to the above desired criteria if we have a high number of applicants.
On receipt of your application, we will forward a separate Equality Monitoring Form which
must be completed and returned before your application will be accepted.
Please note; applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.